Home Financing for Veterans
You fought for freedom.
Be free to choose what works best for you.
Why HERO Loan?
- Close in 30 days or less
- Appraisal credit at closing
- 96% closing rate vs. 61% in the industry
- We give a portion of our proceeds to a non-profit that gives back to veterans
- Our experience in the industry makes your loan process smooth and simple
- Options for loan terms and loan rates
- We know your time is valuable so we use an efficient process
We think it’s about time someone had your back and we want to thank you for what you do.
A percentage of all HERO Loan proceeds are donated to a non-profit that supports veterans.
To honor the contribution that you make everyday to protect others, I want to offer you a credit for your appraisal fee when we close on your loan.
It’s a small way for me to say thank you.
*Can be used on a purchase or refinance. To cover the cost of the actual appraisal, up to $750. May result in a higher rate.
You fought for me, I want to fight for you.
I am a patriot. The freedom you fight for in the United States inspires me. I love our country and I appreciate the sacrifices you and your family makes to ensure our safety, freedom, and liberties. Thank you for fighting for my family, let me fight to help yours get the best loan program, rate and payment you qualify for.
-Kevin A. Guttman
Find the Best Option
My goal is to help you find the best home financing option for your situation. At HERO mortgage, the client comes first. We look at top lenders and wholesalers for you so you get the best rate and payment you qualify for.
This is about you. Together we’ll:
- Identify your needs and goals
- Explore and explain your options
- Find the best plan for you
VA Loan Options
Flexibility and Benefits
- 0% Down
- No mortgage insurance
- Low closing costs
- 30, 25, 20, and 15 year loan terms available